Thursday, November 08, 2007

WELCOME TO BATTLE OF THE BOOKS, SENIOR DIVISION!!!

For those of you who are returning members, welcome back! This promises to be an exciting year again...we have experienced members and some fresh newcomers to make this another fabulous team.

We have been meeting Wednesdays at lunch. Thanks to those who have brought cookies, especially Ms. Moser, who has been very dedicated to the cookie cause!

I am sorry the blog has been delayed in coming, things really have seemed crazy this year, but that is no excuse! My apologies.

I already have a picture I would like to share, from yesterday's meeting:




As you can see, the cookies are the highlight of the day! If you can contribute cookies to the next meeting (Wed. Nov. 14) please email me at sdehart@highlandschool.org and let me know. Usually two bags are more than plenty!

We have covered 5 books so far. I will publish the list as a separate entry, so you can have those at hand.

I am TRULY looking forward to a fun year with this amazing group of kids! Thank you for the support you all give throughout the year! Mrs. DeHart












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home