Saturday, March 31, 2007

WOW. Was that intense or WHAT???? I am SO VERY PROUD of all our fabulous kids! I will keep this short and sweet: We DO get a dress down day tomorrow.

And I will see if we can get Coldstone delivered to school so we don't have to coordinate getting the kids over there...I think Mr. Harmon will treat on this one.

The K-8 Assembly is Monday morning, so we will be able to make our wonderful announcement and show off the beautiful trophy.

I would like to extend my very heartfelt thanks to Michele Daniel-Shenk for all her hard work with the team...we couldn't have done it without her.

And thank you Elizabeth Bennett for promoting the idea of doing the Battle of the Books in the first place.

And, of course, I thank all the parents who supported their kids in this fun and challenging endeavor.

But most of all, thanks to all the kids who made this so much FUN. I am honored to have such a great group to work with and laugh with and eat cookies with.

Mrs. DeHart

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home