Wednesday, February 21, 2007

OKAY! All the snow days have thrown me off a little, and there is a lot to discuss. We will have an extra meeting tomorrow so we can prepare, because the meeting is THIS SATURDAY!!.

It is at Saint Luke's School in Culpeper from noon to 4. We'll be providing pizza (compliments of Mr. Harmon) and St. Lukes will provide the drinks, plates, etc. I sent the invitation home with your children today. PLEASE let me know via email at sdehart@highlandschool.org whether you will be coming! I think it is easiest if we just all drive separately, although Michele Daniel-Shenk has offered to drive from Highland in her minivan and take riders if anybody needs transportation. LET ME KNOW!!!

We had four teammates missing today, so hopefully we'll see them at our extra meeting tomorrow at lunch in the library.

Today the "battlers" took a multiple choice test which will be graded, and we'll choose captains for each team tomorrow. We will try to spread the "experts" to each team, so we have good coverage, because I know some of us haven't read all the books yet! (myself included)

Also, BRING ANY LOGO ENTRIES that you have!!! We REALLY need to have a showing for this contest!

More tomorrow! I am excited and nervous and proud! Mrs. DeHart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home