Saturday, February 10, 2007

Happy Saturday, I hope everyone had a fun day yesterday. Here is the latest:

I'd LIKE to have an extra meeting on MONDAY during LUNCH. I will announce it at the assembly. Many of the students have brought questions in, so I think we'll just review any questions we have, and for those books that ALL of us haven't read, we will point those to the "experts".

We are trying to reschedule the scrimmage for after school NEXT WEDNESDAY. I will post more on this as SOON as I have more information.

Encourage your kids to enter SOMETHING for the super fabulous LOGO competetion! Their artwork will be on display at the open, and if they win, their logo will be on all future Piedmont Battle of the Books correspondence and flyers and posters!!

I really want to thank all of you for keeping up with the blog, it makes sharing information SO EASY for me, and you all are so supportive and fun. THANK YOU!

Mrs. DeHart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home