Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hello! We had a productive meeting today. We assigned each member of our team five books on which to be the "expert". I I didn't have a chance to get that information into a presentable format, but I will post that tomorrow.

I also announced the Battle of the Books Logo competition. I will get more of the specifics soon, but entries must be submitted at 4" x 6" and 8" x 10" sizes. Winners will become the official Piedmont Region Battle of the Books logo! Details to come!!

We're reading TWO books for next week:

Teacher's Funeral by Richard Peck
Midnight Magic by Avi

Cookies will be donated by Cathy Treuting for next Wednesday's meeting!

I am REALLY proud of this group. They are fun and enthusiastic and SMART! And boy, can they put away some Oreos!

Mrs. DeHart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home