Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thanks to the generosity of many parents we have an abundance of cookies!! YUMMMMM. This Battle of the Books is requiring many miles of walking for me to keep up!

After some deliberation, the Battle of the Books Committee has decided to go with very specific questions for Round Three of the Battle. There was a suggestion that Round Three be questions in the format "In which TWO books" but this ideas was discarded. I think our kids will do FABULOUSLY regardless!!

So...we are busy with picky little questions; I am reviewing and writing them like crazy. Get your kids to REread their books.

I will be choosing the final team and alternates using a little test we gave today, performance at the Open, and participation in our weekly meetings. This is the worst most difficult thing I have had to do in a LONG TIME. I wish there was an easy way to pick...ALL these kids are AMAZING. Please remember, the alternates and the remaining team members can NOT slack off...if one little flu bug hits, we will NEED THEM!!!!

More later. I will post the team probably tomorrow, so we can re-assign books on which to be experts, and those kids can get to work. Happy three-day weekend!

Mrs. DeHart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home